Wednesday, August 25, 2010

XOffXCenterX Sxe Fanzine...

I had a project of a zine called Axcept the Faxts that I started but never quite finished, instead I hooked up with Moonie and added myself to his zine Off Center, this is the summer 1996 issue, there are some pretty funny things in there, some are inside jokes, some are DC scene cheap shots, but all of it is completely truthful and whats even weirder is that some things still apply 14 years later like my internet article...

Take note of Moonie wanting to make sure that the In and Outs that could get him in trouble with his girl he made sure everybody knew I wrote it.

Ha, I just reread the part I wrote about door price and got nostagic, great quote there "We are doing this for the kids, you and me." haha... Btw thanks Dave Brown DC for getting me this...

Enjoy...

Click on the pics to see them larger if you cant read it...

2 comments: