Monday, August 9, 2010

The Very First Post...

It's only fitting that my 1st post will be a sort of introduction, here are the aspects of my life that i want to share, enjoy...



Yeah I still do Graffiti at 37, its whats keeps my blood flowing, and I'm still Straight Edge like when that picture was taken in 1991 and I had no tattoos, and I still ride track but now its called fixie or some bullshit and people do stupid bmx tricks and its cool, but it wasn't cool when we froze our asses off in the middle of winter trying to get runs...

4 comments:

  1. buenisima onda martin!
    dale para adelante con esto que tenes mil historias!
    abrazo grande

    maxi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo, i need you to deadhead to the hill and pick one up at rayburn going to georgetown. copy that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah on a friday at 5.30pm haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bueeena dog!!! me re cabio mandaleeeeeee!!
    El Guapone!

    ReplyDelete