Friday, August 13, 2010

Life After Death...

We all make choices that determine our fate, sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don't. Who's to judge others actions except themselves, like who's to judge my own actions except me. I made some right choices, made some wrong ones, I'm well aware of that. I mean this post to be about all the friends that I miss that are no longer here and not about myself. It weird trying to cope with people's passing, to tell you the truth I've been lucky enough, if you can call it that, to not have a large number of friends leaving but one of the one that I always carry is Santi or Kelt to most, I guess the uncertainty of the situation is what really gets me and puts that lump in my throat, not really knowing and always having that small tiny bit of hope that... Yeah, I'm the eternal optimist, I guess this is my way of saying Santi I Miss You...


1 comment:

  1. kelt dog... miss u man. dude on 12oz was trying to lecture me about dc graf history: "and dont u know kelt is dead"... i said "i dont know that and neither do you, so stfu"...

    ReplyDelete